Saturday, August 12, 2006

I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO WEAR SHORTS

Hey everyone, we are in Lincoln NE. at an undisclosed location stealing wifi. Tonight is the fourth show on this tour. I dont think any of us really fell like we are on tour until we get
out of the midwest. Its hot. Our van A/C is acting up, Which doesn't help. I HAVE BEEN FORCED
TO WEAR SHORTS! I hate shorts, my father hated shorts, and his father before him. Jonathan, Collin, and Derek have all been reading alot....I know, I know, who would have thought Collin could read. John has been driving (as usual) and as for me well I have been working on some lyrics, thinking about songs, and getting my ass beat by Collin in video games. So there you are, pretty uneventful so far but we'll see what happens.

Physically, M@

1 Comments:

Anonymous chitty said...

I didn't know Collin could read. That's amazing. Who knew tour could be educational. Oh wait I bet he's reading a poker strategy book or something.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home